Total Course Fee: AUD 18,500
Tuition Fee: AUD 18,000
Material Fee: AUD 250
Application Fee: AUD 250 (non-refundable)
(Application fee is non-refundable under all circumstances. Please refer to Melbourne College of Business and Technology’s refund policy
and procedure for further details)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
• Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions).
• Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
• Student must have access to working PC or laptop with a configuration suitable to meet study requirements. Please seek your trainer/assessor assistance in this regard.
• Student must have access to working internet.
• Are at least at age of 18 on the date of course. commencement.
The online learning environment will be supported by a range of resources that will vary between units but may consist of learning summaries, video recordings or YouTube videos, and extra Version: 1.0 Marketing Material Last Reviewed: May 2021 Approved by: CEO Melbourne College of Business and Technology RTO Code: 45217 CRICOS Provider Code: 03631M Unit 101, 991 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill VIC 3128, Australia +61 3 9018 5699 Enquiry@mcbt.vic.edu.au.
Provider Name -> Melbourne College of Business and
RTO Code -> 45217
CRICOS Code -> 106882B
Location of course -> Unit 101, 991 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill
Delivery mode -> Face to face (Classroom based)
Duration -> 6 weeks, including 22 study weeks and
4 weeks of holidays
Study load -> 20 hours per week in the classroom