Total Course Fee: AUD 12,400
Tuition Fee: AUD 10,000
Material Fee: AUD 200
Application Fee: AUD 200 (non-refundable)
(Application fee is non-refundable under all circumstances. Please refer to Melbourne College of Business and Technology’s refund policy
and procedure for further details)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts. As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team. They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
There are no pre–requisites for any of the units of competency contained within it. This course is available to all international students and Melbourne College of Business and Technology requires that students are able to provide evidence that they :
• Have demonstrated an IELTS level of at least 5.5 or equivalent or the successful completion of at General English Upper Intermediate or English for Academic Purposes Upper Intermediate level.
• Have successfully completed Australian year 12 or equivalent.
• Are at least at age of 18 on the date of course commencement.
Please Note: all the students commencing this course are required to complete LLN test on the orientation day to assist Melbourne College of Business and Technology to identify student’s needs for additional support during their study with Melbourne College of Business and Technology.
• Student must have access to working PC or laptop with a configuration suitable to meet study requirements. Please seek your trainer/assessor assistance in this regard.
• Student must have access to working internet.
• Student must be able to attend scheduled theory classes and classes to be conducted in simulated environment (if schedule during Covid-19 is varied from original schedule).
• Student must have sound digital literacy.
• Where classroom visit is required to conduct the assessments in the compliant way and in. Accordance with Standard 1.8 of SRTO 2015, Melbourne College of Business and Technology would not be allowing more than 4 learners (or one group, whichever is less) in the class ensuring 4 sqm social distancing is maintained.
Please contact Melbourne College of Business and Technology at +61 3 9018 5699 for further details and ongoing specials (if applicable) on pricing. Please refer to Fee and Refund Policy for further details on fees and refunds arrangements.
Provider Name -> Melbourne College of Business and
RTO Code -> 45217
CRICOS Code -> 103200B
Location of course -> Unit 101, 991 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill
Delivery mode -> Face to face (Classroom based)
Duration -> 6 weeks, including 22 study weeks and
4 weeks of holidays
Study load -> 20 hours per week in the classroom