Total Course Fee: AUD 12,400
Tuition Fee: AUD 12,400
Material Fee: AUD 200
Application Fee: AUD 200 (non-refundable)
(Application fee is non-refundable under all circumstances. Please refer to Melbourne College of Business and Technology’s refund policy
and procedure for further details)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They may plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
• Have demonstrated an IELTS level at score of least 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old) or demonstration of successful completion of at least General English at Upper Intermediate or English for Academic Purposes Upper Intermediate level..
• Have a suitable level of language, literacy and numeracy to complete course requirements with or without additional support that Melbourne College of Business and Technology is able to
• Student must have access to working PC or laptop with a configuration suitable to meet study requirements. Please seek your trainer/assessor assistance in this regard
• Student must have access to working internet.
• Are at least at age of 18 on the date of course. commencement.
The online learning environment will be supported by a range of resources that will vary between units but may consist of learning summaries, video recordings or YouTube videos, and extra Version: 1.0 Marketing Material Last Reviewed: May 2021 Approved by: CEO Melbourne College of Business and Technology RTO Code: 45217 CRICOS Provider Code: 03631M Unit 101, 991 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill VIC 3128, Australia +61 3 9018 5699 Enquiry@mcbt.vic.edu.au.
Provider Name -> Melbourne College of Business and
RTO Code -> 45217
CRICOS Code -> 104338J
Location of course -> Unit 101, 991 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill
Delivery mode -> Face to face (Classroom based)
Duration -> 6 weeks, including 22 study weeks and
4 weeks of holidays
Study load -> 20 hours per week in the classroom