We are the Best Consulting web site as part of the annual WebAward Competition!
As part of our agent quality assurance process, we require prospective agent to provide Referee to support their application to be the representative of Melbourne College of Business and Technology. The following Agent has listed you as a Referee. All information provided by you is private and confidential. Thank you very much for taking your time to complete this form.
Agent’s Company Name:
Agent’s Principal Counsellor:
Name of Your Institution:
1. How long have you been working with this Agent?
2. Are you willing to provide reference for above Agent?
3. Is the Agent an authorised representative for your institution?
4. Has this Agent submitted successful student applications within the past 12 months?
5. Has this Agent ever conducted unethical behaviour for the duration of your cooperation?
Please provide rating on the following performance perspective. Rating and Rating: 1 = Extremely Poor; 2 = Dissatisfactory; 3 = Average; 4 = Satisfactory; 5 = Excellent
6. 6. Quality of applications
7. Professionalism when submitting application documents
8. Speed of communication
9. Students are made aware of all College information that are
required by National Code 2018
10. Agent’s market knowledge
11. Agent’s support when dealing with student’s issue
I confirm that all information provided above are true and accurate.
Print Name: Date:
RTO Code: 45217 CRICOS Provider Code: 03631M
Unit 101, 102/991 Whitehorse Road, Box hill VIC 3128, Australia
+61 3 9018 5699 Enquiry@mcbt.vic.edu.au
Prysm Bagdonas Connor dimand Yauman, lecturers at Stanford’s to Graduat School Business, and hilariously explore.
© 2021 Prysm All rights reserved